HAPS started in December 2017, after conversations over coffee about smarter ways to manage homes & property. We decided it was time to move home management out of our heads and shoeboxes and into the cloud. We partnered with HomeZada to provide an app to manage everthing to do with our largest asset and our sanctuary.
Petridish (in the heart of Dunedin’s vibrant warehouse precinct) is where you can find HAPS CEO, Angela Howell.
Angela loves a challenge and is a self-made success story.
She has a degree in languages, and extensive business experience, including starting up and later selling her own successful business in the UK.
Angela is passionate about empowering home owners to enjoy their homes and feel less burdened or guilty.
The HAPS Team
Collaborating with others is key to success. We have a network of maintenance inspectors and action managers who can help you take care of your home without the hassle
We couldn’t do what we do without our great team of advisors. They attend our monthly board meetings and provide objective input.
HAPS has partnered with HomeZada, an established home management company, to bring you an app where you can store all your important home information.
The HomeZada-HAPS partnership provides smart solutions for home & property owners who want to:
- organise and itemise all personal belongings and fixed chattels
- keep home and property maintenance up-to-date
- manage the usual wear and tear on a home or property
- add value by creating a service record of everything you need to know about your home or property
- feel in control when you know you can prove your home or property is well maintained